PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Spectrum Management Authority collects and use your personal information with your knowledge and consent typically when you:
- Use Spectrum Management Authority services that are offered or for which you may choose to opt-in;
- Make enquiries, register for information or other services;
- Respond to communications from us (such as emails, questionnaires or surveys);
- Interact with Spectrum Management Authority’s websites such as submitting an application form, completing survey form, use online services. (If your browser has Internet cookies enabled it can facilitate Spectrum Management Authority tracking of personal preferences, pages visited etc.);
- Participate on Spectrum Management Authority’s social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Participate in Spectrum Management Authority’s promotional events or competitions;
- Undertake transactions including details of payment cards used;
- Provide information through any other affiliate or business dealings with Spectrum Management Authority by which you have consented to provide your personal information.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage which enables us to improve the services we provide.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The types of personal information that Spectrum Management Authority may collect include, but are not limited to:
- contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number);
- identification information (such as passport identification number, tax registration number or social security number, driver’s license, date of birth);
- demographic information (such as age range, marital status, gender);
- photographs such as those that you may submit for contests or prize winning competitions;
- product specific information;
- banking information (such as direct debit and related bill payment banking transactions)
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR PREFERENCES
Any personal information collected by Spectrum Management Authority will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you. We may otherwise use your personal information to assist with service related issues, to provide and personalize our service, for network protection and legal compliance. We will also use your information to communicate with you, send you offers and news from Spectrum Management Authority or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions. If you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, please let us know. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
You acknowledge and consent that we may use, copy, reproduce, process adapt, publish, transit, display and distribute data collected in any media including the transfer of this information to other jurisdictions to the extent permitted by law for storage and processing,
You acknowledge and expressly consent to Spectrum Management Authority:
- disclosing your information including use of Spectrum Management Authority services to third parties with which you have separately contracted or with which you intend to contract (and have informed Spectrum Management Authority of this intention in writing or electronically through and opt in process);
- disclosing your information to third parties for purposes including credit referencing, fraud detection and prevention, for any reason required by law and for any other lawful purpose;
- using your information to tell you about our and other products or services, any promotions that we may have from time to time, or any other matter that we have reason to believe you would be interested in.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Spectrum Management Authority does not sell, trade, transfer or otherwise share your personal information except in the following instances:
- as required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your security, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request;
- with contractors who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent right to use the information to which they have access or that we disclose to them;
- with our business partners for marketing activities, in such case no specific personally identifiable information is provided, as such information is generally aggregated;
- with third parties for research and development purposes;
- with any successors and affiliates;
Third parties must in all cases agree to a strict duty to keep all personal information confidential and to use it only for the purpose for which it was obtained.
OTHER WEB SITES
CLEAR GIFS (WEB BEACONS)
We use clear gifs on our sites from Google Analytics and other 3rd party vendors. This enables us to gauge the effectiveness of our services and marketing programs.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. We also engage well-known technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), routine network vulnerability assessment and 24 x 7 monitoring of its network. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). Please be aware that although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Spectrum Management Authority retains data for a specific period of time required, however certain data can be retained for longer periods as required by the laws of the territory within which the specific service is operated.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
WHO TO CONTACT
Tel: 876-923-SHOP (7467) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: April 15, 2019